This page is no longer being updated. For current information, visit the Current Flooding Information in BC webpage
- More information & map: Evacuation Order (PDF).
- Okanagan Indian Band updates:
Follow all directions from officials:
- If you are in the area under Evacuation Order, you are at risk and must leave immediately
- Register at: #8 Bonneau Road, New Horizons building.
- Self-register for Emergency Support Services
Refer to the Evacuation Order for information specific to your community.
Flood waters move fast, so develop a household plan, put together your grab-and-go bag and connect with your neighbours. Learn about the emergency response plan for your area by contacting your Local Authority or First Nation.
- Flood evacuee guidance
- For updates on Flood Advisories: River Forecast Centre
- Latest travel and highway updates: DriveBC
For more information on how to prepare for a flood, visit PreparedBC.
Stages of Evacuation
Evacuation Order: You are at risk. Leave the area immediately. You are encouraged to register all family members at the nearest reception centre so emergency responders know you are safe.
Evacuation Alert: Be ready to leave on short notice. This is the time to gather your grab-and-go bags and ensure your vehicle has fuel. If you leave before or during this alert, it’s called a voluntary evacuation.
Evacuation Rescinded: All is currently safe and you can return home. Stay tuned for other possible evacuation alerts or orders.