The River Forecast Centre has ended the Flood Watch for:
- South Peace Region and surrounding areas including Pine Pass and tributaries around Tumbler
- Skeena River and tributaries, including the Bulkley River
- Ridge, Chetwynd, and Mackenzie
- Fraser River through Hansard, Shelley, and Prince George
The High Streamflow Advisory has ended for:
- Nass River, Iskut River and tributaries around Kispiox, Meziadin Junction and Bob Quinn Lake
- Fraser River including areas of the main stem river from the Fraser Canyon downstream to the ocean
- McGregor River
The River Forecast Centre will continue to monitor conditions and will update this information as conditions warrant.
A High Streamflow Advisory means that river levels are rising or expected to rise rapidly, but that no major flooding is expected. Minor flooding in low-lying areas is possible.
A Flood Watch means that river levels are rising and will approach or may exceed bankfull. Flooding of areas adjacent to affected rivers may occur.
A Flood Warning means that river levels have exceeded bankfull or will exceed bankfull imminently and that flooding of areas adjacent to the rivers affected will result.