If you have been evacuated and are in need of assistance, please proceed to the reception centre listed on your Evacuation Order or contact your local authority.

Emergency Social Services (ESS) reception centres are available for evacuated residents who are without access to other sources of support, such as insurance coverage or friends and family who can help.

Learn more about what you can expect from Emergency Social Services.