The Government of British Columbia has extended the Provincial State of Emergency until the end of day on January 19, 2021. The state of emergency allows the Province to continue to use extraordinary powers under the Emergency Program Act to support the COVID-19 pandemic response. The state of emergency will be in effect for 14 days, but may be extended or rescinded as necessary.
- Prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Testing and collection centres
- Information on self-isolation and self-monitoring
- Check your symptoms online or download the self-assessment app
- British Columbia COVID-19 Dashboard
- Government of Canada Information
Provincial Support & Information
For non-health related COVID-19 information visit gov.bc.ca/covid19, call 1-888-COVID19 or text 604-630-0300.