The Evacuation order for Stoddard Creek is still active. See the Current Wildfire Information page for further updates.
An Evacuation Order and a BC Emergency Alert have been issued by the Peace River Regional District due to the Stoddart Creek Wildfire. Impacted residents should evacuate the area immediately.
- More information & map: Evacuation Order (PDF)
- BC Wildfire Service fire location & status: Stoddart Creek Wildfire
- Peace River Regional District Updates:
BC EMERGENCY ALERT issued by PRRD due to wildfire.
Evacuate immediately if you are in the following area: North of 256 Rd, south of Blueberry River and 272 Rd, east of Hwy 97 and Beatton Airport Rd, west of Prespatou Rd.
Blueberry community is not evacuated.
The Stoddart Creek wildfire poses a threat to human life.
An Evacuation Order is in effect. You must leave the area immediately. Register for ESS at the North Peace Arena, Fort St. John. or call 250-794-3310.
If you are in the impacted area:
- Stop what you are doing and follow the directions provided.
- Follow all instructions from local officials.
- Evacuees should travel to Fort St. John by the safest route for your area. Visit Drive BC for road conditions.
- ESS Emergency Reception Centre: Evacuees should register at the local reception centre at the North Peace Arena: 9805 96 Ave Fort St. John.
- Do not call 9-1-1 for additional information. Only call 9-1-1 if you are unable to evacuate.
This BC Emergency Alert was broadcast on TV, radio and to compatible and connected cell phones in and near the impacted area. These messages are geographically targeted, but may also reach residents in surrounding areas. If you are not in the affected area, disregard this Alert.