The Evacuation Order for the area northwest of 100 Mile House has been downgraded to an Evacuation Alert by the Cariboo Regional District (CRD).
Please see the CRD evacuation area map for the specific areas that have been downgraded.
Evacuation Alerts also remain in place from the north end of Lac La Hache to 100 Mile House Boundary. These Alerts replaced the Orders previously issued for the following:
- 100 Mile House Fire – Order 1 – July 6, 2017 at 6:05 pm
- Gustafson North FSR Fire – Order 2, July 6, 2017 at 6:06 pm
- Gustafson North FSR Fire – Order 3, July 6, 2017 at 11:42 pm
- Gustafson North FSR Fire – Order – July 7, 2017 at 10:30 am
- Gustafson North FSR Fire – Order – July 7, 2017 at 1:00 pm
- 103 Mile Fire – Order – July 7, 2017 at 4:45 pm
While residents are able to return to 100 Mile House and surrounding areas, locations north of Lac La Hache, including the City of Williams Lake, remain on evacuation order and security will be in place to enforce the order in those areas.
Further updates can be found on the Cariboo Regional District Emergency Operations Centre website, Twitter feed or Facebook page. A searchable map of all Cariboo Regional District Evacuation Orders & Alerts is available at this link.